We have shared the official Xiaomi 11T Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
We have collected Full list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware. You can download the firmware files from the download section below. You’ll usually find them outlined on stock Android firmware the same site where you downloaded the images from. Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone. The ultimate method for getting your phone back to stock is to flash a factory image. This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
- This tool is available for free from the official Xiaomi website.
- Transfer the update.zip to the root directory of the phone’s internal storage.
- It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China.
- If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
- Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
All Android smartphones & tablets comes pre-installed with a “Stock ROM”, also known as the “Stock Firmware”. With this stock firmware, users can only perform limited tasks that are defined by the phone’s manufacturers.
The recovery ROM is perfect for upgrading the MIUI version directly from the device. Recovery ROMs have a .zip file extension and may be installed via MIUI’s Local Update method.